UK Remediation are a rapidly expanding environmental company looking for an experienced Remediation Engineer to join our contaminated land team in Portishead, Bristol. The successful candidate will work on our wide range of soil and groundwater remediation projects located across the UK. The role will include carrying out site based work including:
• Site investigation – sampling, soil logging etc.
• Undertaking environmental monitoring,
• Producing risk assessments and method statements, writing technical reports,
• Assisting in tendering and pricing,
• Liaising with clients and suppliers.
• Degree qualification in a relevant subject
• 1-2 years’ experience in remediation or environmental contracting/consulting
• Must have experience in site investigation (drilling and trial pit supervision, soil logging, sampling), data collection and interpretation and writing technical reports
• Knowledge of groundwater and soil remediation technologies desirable
• AutoCAD or geo-environmental software experience and advantage,
• Good communication and organisational skills
UK Remediation offer excellent career progression opportunities. We support further training and continuous professional development including gaining a Chartership status.
Salary will be £22,000 – £25,000 (based on experience) and will include a fully expensed company vehicle, pension scheme and private medical insurance.
To apply for this role, please contact email@example.com or call 0117 9244990 for further information.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES!