17th April 2020
UK Remediation are continuing to provide essential services including waste management, disposal and treatment.
Our soil treatment facilities remain open for all essential and emergency works and measures have been taken to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, customers and suppliers are maintained.
Our Technical, Waste and Commercial teams continue to operate as normal (working from home) to ensure all client and tender enquiries, quotes, waste assessments and technical reporting are efficiently dealt with.
Any enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions, contact us on 01179244990.
Recent action taken at our Soil Treatment Facilities includes:
• Soil Treatment facility opening reduced to 3 days a week – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Usual booking procedures apply
• No visitors allowed to enter our sites
• Drivers remain in their cabins when delivering waste. Obey all new signage.
• Open window to hear instruction from facility staff
• All paperwork handled electronically. To be scanned and emailed at a later date
• Strict hygiene measures and social distancing implemented
• Increased the frequency and scope of cleaning cycles at our office locations, facilities, equipment and vehicles, to reduce operational risk.
• All client and staff meetings conducted online
We are continually monitoring the Government guidance and taking all necessary precautions as advised. Please be assured we are committed to keeping you updated and informed should the situation change.